Products And Services
Information Management Cycle
The Information Management Cycle is a series of steps carried out to extract meaningful information from raw data.
These steps are:
To complement the steps in the Information Management Cycle we have defined our product and services accordingly.
- Understanding the Mission and Vision of the client
- Understanding of the short, mid and long term goals of the client
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Analysis of the flow, the processing and required outputs of the data
- Operational level
- Managerial level
- Strategic level
- Functional and Technical requirements
- Gap analysis
- comparison requirements with the clients legacy systems
- Technical Design of
- Data Warehouse
Digitizing of raw data on paper by using Image scanning and OCR scanning equipment to capture the raw data in a transferable media
Transferring the raw data from scanned document to electronic data for future processing.
Enrich data from the client with additional raw data
Outputting and deliver the processed data back to the client in available formats for integration and upload in the clients legacy system
Management Information from the client (from legacy systems at clients side or processed by cerebellum) will be provided on periodical basis